Donate Please

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Genital herpes and GF


My boyfriend had genital herpes but never told me. Now I have some painful lesions on my vagina. Do you think I got them from him?

Most definitely. He should have told you because now you have a lifelong infection. Genital herpes is very painful and makes life miserable. I definitely recommend that you both go to an STD clinic and get treated. Just one person getting treated is not good enough as the infection will keep on being transmitted. Genital herpes takes the fun out of sex. The only question for you is to find out how he got it and when. Then you can decide to stay with him or dump him. I can even tell you that there are also legal ramifications about partner notification when one has an STD.

No comments:

Post a Comment