Donate Please

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lost condom in the butt


 I recently had anal sex with my boyfriend and it appears that the condom came loose and is lost in my rectum. Should I do something?

No, I would not worry at all. In most cases, the condom will just pass out with the feces. It is very unlikely that it will remain in your rectum. During my younger days as a surgeon, we used condoms as tubes when doing colonic surgery. The condoms were stitched on the inside of the bowel so that the fecal material would not come into contact with the bowel lumen, giving the sutures time to heal. After 5-8 days, the condoms then spontaneously fell out. There were never any problems. However, I should warn you- losing a condom in the butt is one thing, but if you were to loose a sex toy or a dildo, that will require removal either with a scope or surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment